Tenders now being sought for qualified media trainers
JOHUD has formally announced its intention to connect with qualified trainers specialized in the basics of journalism, in order to set up a journalist network.
Specialized companies and trainers who are interested in having a copy of the tender and referral conditions should email Hiba Jawhar at email@example.com
Please note that the deadline for providing and delivering the offers is 3:00 pm on Tuesday on the 11th of October 2016.
- Hold a bachelor degree.
- Have experience in media training.
- Have experience in working as a field reporter or journalist editor for a year.
- Have experience in working at f civil society institutions.
- To commit in field training hours in PBYRC.
- The training days: 162 day.
- The training will be conducted in the kingdom governorates and areas where PBYRC are located. Transportation and accommodation will be included if the training in south governorates (Ma’an, Aqaba, Alshobak).
- Training days will be: (54) workshop lasts for (3) consecutive days for (6) hours per day, the training specialized in “the basics of journalism”, the days will be distributed on days and areas with the trainers after signing the agreement with them. Transportation, lunches and breaks for the trainers will be included in the agreement.